Friday, December 29, 2006

Dad's Testimony

One of my treasures is a photocopy of my father's testimony. He trusted Jesus Christ as his Savior several months before I was born. What a heritage I have!

I thought you might enjoy dad's statement of faith! Hopefully you can read it. You may have to squint. Dad has been "home" since May 21st, 1994.

Mom is still here but looks forward to that great reunion day.



Mom & Dad

Note: Click on Dad's testimony
and you'll be able to read it on another
screen. - David

2 comments:

Terry said...

Oh Boy David...WHAT a treasure....From Terry

Terry said...

Dear David...I just had to come back here to this posting .
It is so nice!
I have been thinking a lot about it.

What a lovely couple your mom and dad are!

I was trying to read your father's testimony and could barely see it, and then it occurred to me that as it is a picture I should click on to it and wow you can see everything so clearly after you do that.!

It is easy to see how you children were taught the gospel, not only by example of your parents but by their taking you to Sunday School and gospel meeting to hear it every week!

It must be such a comfort to you that your dad is in heaven with the Lord!
And such a comfort to your mom too that she will see him again..

Your dear mom looks just like a gramma SHOULD look like with her polka dotted dress and her little apron.
What a treasure she is!...just like Pilot Mom's mother is!!.....from Terry

I must thank you very much for sharing this Pilgrim David!
Hmm...I wonder if Dad Fisher knows that you are a faithful pilgrim? You just NEVER know!!!

Well then, David Fisher...Journey on...from Terry