Thursday, May 17, 2007

Barnabas Takes a Blogging Break

Dear friends, it's been awhile since I posted an encouraging word here on The Barnabas Blog. Things have been very hectic over the last few weeks and my health issues have slowed me down considerably.

For the next few weeks I'll be taking a blogging break from The Barnabas Blog but I will continue to post on a daily basis (usually) over at Pilgrim Scribblings. Please be sure to check that site on a daily basis. There will be lots of encouragement available over there for all my Pilgrim Pals.

Thanks for your visit to The Barnabas Blog. I'll let you know on Pilgrim Scribblings when I'm up and running again.

God bless you abundantly, dear friends!

Visit us at Pilgrim Scribblings: http://www.pilgrimscribblings.blogspot.com

No comments: