Saturday, November 18, 2006

Encouragement Headquarters

Dear Friends:

Greetings! I pray that you will have "a good and godly weekend" as Woodrow Kroll from the Back to the Bible Broadcast would say.

Just thought you'd like to see the desk where "the Barnabas Blog" originates. My friends and colleagues enjoy visiting my office. They comment on the peacefulness of the decor and the surroundings. I certainly enjoy the time spent there.

Thanks again for your enthusiastic response to "the Barnabas Blog". Your positive comments encourage me to write even more.

"Faithful is He that calleth you, who also will do it."
- 1 Thessalonians 5:24 (KJV)

He did the calling! He'll do the doing! Just give Him the opportunity!

4 comments:

Saija said...

well i can hardly wait until my "new" desk becomes full of my scribblings and notes - then hopefully it will look a good and Godly work area - just like yours!

jel said...

I have a small desk, and it has my stuff toys on it :) someday I will take a picture of it

Terry said...

Dear David...I checked that hymn site you that you mentioned in Pilgrim Scribblings.
Just a delightful site..Thanks so much for finding it!

Usually on music sites you can be writing to your favorite blogger and listening to the music at the same time but maybe this site is from the blogger network and won't come up at the same time, so I will listen more later.
There are some really nice older hymns on that site!
And I love the piano.

David, we used to listen to Back to the Bible a lot while we were growing up..
I used to love Theodore Epp.
He was such a good story teller and he was such a good preacher when it came to teaching from the Bible.

Interested in any Danny Orlis books David?
I have tons of them!!
Let me know.

I liked Warren Weirsbe too but I liked reading his books rather than listening to him on the radio.
I preferred Theodore Epp. He had a softer manner about him.

As far as Warren Wiersbe though, he never goes wrong on the scriptures!

Well take care David.
I sure do like your nice neat desk and working area!!...from Terry

David Warren Fisher said...

Terry: Danny Orlis? YES!!! I think I must have read them all but I'd love to have some for our boys.

Thanks for all your visits, dear friend!

Be encouragaed today!

In His care,

David