Monday, November 13, 2006

Seeing Red

Good morning, friends! I pray that you will have a great week!

I found this picture on one of the blogs that I link to
entitled My Place.

It reminded me of winter. It's definitely NOT my favorite time of the year. Yet, in the midst of the snow, there a beautiful red cardinal.

Yes, even in the midst of the situations that we dread and fear, God is present and He gives us grace to help in time of need.

Whatever your trial is today, look up. The Father knows your need and will abundantly supply it...in His time.

Rest in His unchanging love today. "Cast your cares on Him, for He cares for you." - 1 Peter 5:7

3 comments:

Terry said...

Hmmm..David! I am getting a few good ideas from you for the piece I am suppose to write for Mrs. Mac about the winter..Thanks Pal!!...from Terry

jel said...

this is way cool, Thanks David!

and your post , WOW I need to read that !


Blessings !

Mrs. Mac said...

Hi David ... ahem, Miss Terry must be working mighty hard to get me her list of only positive attributes of winter :) I like this post and the great picture. I'm also glad you like to read ... thanks for sharing all the book snipets and reviews; maybe I'll just go check out a new book or two from the library. Have a blessed day.