Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Son of Encouragement

Welcome to the Barnabas Blog! As I celebrate the 1,000th posting on Pilgrim Scribblings I thought it would be fitting to launch another site where ENCOURAGEMENT would be the theme. The New Testament follower of Jesus, Barnabas, was truly an encourager. His name means "son of encouragement" (see Acts 4:36). So...our URL on this blog is: www.acts436.blogspot.com

Come back often. Our prayer is that you would be encouraged in your Christian pilgrimmage and that you would find everything you need in the person of Jesus Christ, our wonderful Redeemer.

Thanks for your visit!

Be encouraged today!

David W. Fisher

6 comments:

Julie said...

Hey...am I the first one to comment in here????

Another great blog...I'm looking forward to reading your encouraging words, and of course I will comment from time to time to encourage you!

Great idea for a bog site...I'm sure you'll have 1000 posts on here in no time!

Julie

Terry said...

Hey Julie!!!Only 8 more of us and Brodie to get here!!

And by hook or by crook...YOU were the first to sign in this book!![Blog]

Sounds like it will be a real good blog.

Oh by the way the meaning of the name "David" means "Beloved", so I really hope that you get more commenters David...Maybe at least twenty more and Brodie!!....From Terry

Hey Julie..DID you get the picture I emailed to you??? Let me know, OK??

E. Natalie Johnson said...

Thanks for exercising your gift of encouragement David.
D.

Vicki said...

Great start! Thank you for listening to His Spirit.

Pilot Mom said...

This is exciting, David! I have always loved Barnabas. What an encouragment he must have been to Paul when he first became a child of the King.

Saija said...

may the Lord bless this blog - what a wonderful idea!!!