Monday, December 25, 2006

Emmanuel Has Come!

Today we celebrate the birthday of the King! Aren't you glad He came? He's coming back again! What a day that will be!

"But until then, with joy I'll go on singing, Until then, with joy I'll carry on; Until the day my eyes behold that city, Until the day, God calls me home."

Have a blessed Christmas dear friends! Be encouraged today! We have eternal life, hope for the future and peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, the King!

Much love in Christ, David

1 comment:

Terry said...

Dear David...Would you believe it? I am using "Pilgrim Scribblings" blog and "borrowing" that guy's link list so I can go down it faster to wish my friends a "Merry Christmas".
And your "Barnabas Blog" was the first on the list!!
Well it is worth saying, "Merry Christmas" again my friend, and I thank you for all the encouragement you have given to me the last several months.
I value you as a precious friend!!

YES! I AM glad He came and I AM encouraged!! with Christian love, Terry