Sunday, December 17, 2006

God Knows...and Answers

Many years ago during a particularly difficult time, the Lord gave me a poem/song that lifted the burden. I've quoted it countless times since then. God knows our needs before we even ask. The answer may already be on the way. Trust the Provider. He has never failed!

Our Great High Priest above,
In righteousness arrayed;
Presents our every need to God
Before we've even prayed.

Jehovah is His name,
Our needs He will provide;
His Word declares it to be true
And He has never lied.


- David W. Fisher

He knows your need, He knows your heart, He knows your pain, He knows what's best!

Be encouraged, dear friend, you can trust our Creator because He knows all about us!

"He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him. With long life will I satisfy him and show him My salvation." - Psalm 91:15,16 (The Amplified Bible)

2 comments:

jel said...

thanks for posting this one David!

need it!



Blessings

Terry said...

And it shall come to pass that before they call, I will answer, and while they are yet speaking,I will hear....Isaiah 65:24

How precious are His promises, eh David?

.....Terry