Wednesday, February 07, 2007

The Barnabas Building

Here's a photo (I took today) of The Old Colonial Weaving Building where my office is located. Yes, I DID take it today.
Actually there's a large picture of the building hanging in the main lobby. I took my SONY in there and took a photo of the photo.

Mine is the corner office between the post and the door. I'm not sure when that original picture was taken. What a privilege to share the corner of the building with colleagues who are Christians! Our landlord loves the Lord and we often pray together in my office.

That corner office is where much of "the Barnabas Blog" originates (in a geographical sense at least). As God ministers to my spirit through His Word, I pass those little tidbits of truth and blessing on to the world in cyberspace.

May you be encouraged today knowing that we are praying for you here in Peterborough. The prayer of the apostle Paul in Colossians 1:9,10 (ESV) is echoed here. "And so, from the day we heard, we have not ceased to pray for you, asking that you may be filled with the knowledge of His will in all spiritual wisdom and understanding, so as to walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing to Him, bearing fruit in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God."

Much love in Christ, my dear friends! Rest in Him!
- David

2 comments:

Jim said...

Hi David -- Terry said you need our prayers. I am praying that you get well soon and well enough to go on your much anticipated trip.
..

Vicki said...

Praying for you, David, and won't stop until I hear from you. May the Lord Jehovah Rapha bring healing and comfort. God bless you, dear friend.

In His grace,
Vicki