Thursday, December 07, 2006

Deep Valley?

The following "post" appeared on our Pilgim Scribblings blog yesterday but I felt that it would bring encouragement to you so I've added it here to the Barnabas Blog. I trust that you will sense the presence of the Lord today as you walk with Him whether it be through the valley or on the mountain top.

DEEP VALLEY?

Going through a deep valley? I've gone through my share of them over the years. So did Joseph, Job, Elijah, David, Paul and millions of others. Guess what? They all came out of the valley again.

Paul Mackay posted this incredible photo on his Still Rambling blog. See all the traffic in the valley? Where does the road lead? Out of the valley and up the hill...in both directions. (Click on the photo to get a larger, clearer view)

Do you seem stuck in your valley? Look for a way out! "God will make a way where there seems to be no way!"

"As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools." - Psalm 84:6

Note: As my dear friend Terry, the Canadian Blogger, stated in her comment, you can't really get the whole picture clearly until you click on it. By the same token, we can't really understand "our valley" until we see it from God's perspective. For, as Dottie Rambo sang, "in the valley He restoreth my soul."

1 comment:

jel said...

That is a very good post , and Paul
took some very good picture, I was very glad to hear that he wasn't driving when he took the pic! :)


I take it David, that you made it back home , safe and sound!

take care