Sunday, December 03, 2006

GOD Himself...Our Encouragement

Friends, it's been a busy but profitable weekend. I've been preparing for a chaplain's conference in Lansing, MI where I will be presenting a workshop on ENCOURAGEMENT. Please pray for me as I leave Monday morning. The conference runs throughout the day on Tuesday. Thank you!

“Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself and God our Father, Who loved us and gave us everlasting consolation and encouragement and well-founded hope through (His) grace (unmerited favor), comfort and encourage your hearts and strengthen them (make them steadfast and keep them unswerving) in every good work and word.”
– 2 Thessalonians 2:16,17 (The Amplified Bible)

Be encouraged, my friends!

8 comments:

jel said...

Safe Trip!

Pilot Mom said...

What a privilege to return the deed! I have prayed for you and will continue praying during Tuesday! :)

David Warren Fisher said...

jel & pilot mom:

THANKS SO MUCH!

In Him,

David/The Pilgrim/Barnabas

Terry said...

Dear David, Count me in. I will be prayingfor your safety.
Don't forget to come baaaccckkk!!!
From Terry

Lauren-Mary said...

Count me in on the prayer list!
You'll have to give us an update on how the trip. (And I second what Terry said- make sure to come back!).
Have a safe trip.

David Warren Fisher said...

Thanks, friends! I arrived safely this afternoon. I just have to staple my handouts together and then get ready for bed. The conference begins at 9:30 tomorrow so I'll get up early and get my heart prepared by spending time with the Lord.

Thanks for your prayers, dear friends!

Lots of love,

David

jel said...

glad you had a safe trip over!

may your day be a blessing too you and to the ones that will be there!

Terry said...

Pilgrim David...I sure hope you haven't tired yourself out!!
Barnabas Blog isn't quite the same without you!!...from Terry